BEO SANTE SALES MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Beo Santé is a subsidiary of bookBeo.
Beo Santé specialises in the implementation of innovative and intelligent medical devices to improve the quality of life of patients, including active seniors and/or those affected by chronic pathologies.
Its three areas of expertise are :
- Telemedicine and artificial intelligence: development and marketing of the innovative tele-rehabilitation medical device VATA (Virtual Autonomous Therapist Agent).
- E-training and augmented reality: development and marketing of the Domotraining project, a training solution for healthcare professionals providing assistance in the use of connected objects and home automation in partnership with BLG Consulting, a company specialising in educational innovation.
- Virtual reality: development of customised virtual reality applications on HTC VIVE FOCUS headsets at the request of neurologists, neurosurgeons and homecare providers. These are immersive solutions dedicated to improving the mental health of patients.
2 to 6 month internship
Under the responsibility of the manager and with the support of the commercial team, he or she will have the following main mission:
- Support in the development of the medical device offer
Promotion of health applications on the stores (Google Play and App Store)
Market research (analysis and implementation of promotional means)
Competitive intelligence and digital trends
Creation of visual and editorial content to support sales
- Optimisation of website referencing and applications (SEO/SEA)
- Creation of content on the website, uploads and improvement of the existing one.
- Statistical analysis
- Content creation, updates
A permanent employment contract following the internship is possible in view of the skills developed.
We are looking for a student in marketing and sales for a period of 2 to 6 months.
The following skills will be required:
- Health knowledge and experience
- Excellent level in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Expertise in marketing and sales
- Expertise in monitoring and benchmarking mobile application promotion campaigns
Regular use of mobile applications for personal use and an appetite for applications other than social networks
- Strong autonomy
- Team spirit
Location of the internship
Le Faou: Zone de Quiella - 29590 Le Faou