DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNSHIP
Created in October 2008 and stemming from the ITM incubator, bookBeo is a Breton start-up whose aim is to connect the real to the virtual by developing applications for augmented reality, virtual reality and artificial intelligence (machine learning, deep learning and conversational robots).
We implement innovative tailor-made solutions for our customers through web applications, smartphones, tablets, connected glasses, VR headsets, social networks, etc. We are also involved in numerous research projects in France and abroad.
Our offices are located in Rennes (Ille-et-Vilaine) and Le Faou (Finistère).
- Organization: We operate in agile method using the Scrum method. In order to guarantee an innovative user-centric service design, we proceed in iterations of two weeks with an intermediate evaluation at each step where user testing/experimentation phases are carried out. We collaborate with research laboratories, start-ups and companies of all sizes within Breton and European consortia.
- International: We regularly work with international teams in Europe, Japan and the United States as part of our commercial and research and development activities.
Internship from 2 to 6 months
Under the responsibility of the manager and with the support of the commercial team, he or she will have the following main mission:
- Participation in the development of a communication and marketing plan
- Elaboration of the editorial calendar
- Content creation, updates
- Competitor monitoring
- Market research
- Analysis and activity report
- Optimisation of website referencing and apps (SEO/SEA)
- Creation of content on the website, uploads and improvement of the existing one.
- Statistical analysis
This mission could be adapted according to the actual duration of the internship.
A permanent employment contract following the internship is possible in view of the skills developed.
We are looking for a student in digital marketing for a period of 2 to 6 months.
The following skills will be required:
- Mastery of community management;
- Good level in English
- Excellent writing skills
- Expertise in monitoring and benchmarking mobile application promotion campaigns;
- Regular use of mobile applications for personal use and appetence for applications (other than social networks)
- Strong autonomy
- Team spirit
Location of the internship
Le Faou: Zone de Quiella - 29590 Le Faou